With a deep pink color and the aroma of the heavens, Kashmiri noon chai comes straight from the paradise to freshen up your mind when the week?s tiredness gets you. Besides serving your taste buds with the most amazing flavors, Kashmiri Noon chai helps to keep the body warm in the chilly winters.
Here are some amazing health benefits that the pink tea offers:
Noon chai helps relieve stress.
Noon chai is refreshing, so much so that it is usually taken at breakfast time to kickstart the day in an active manner
Noon chai increases metabolism which might help with weight loss.
How to make Kashmiri Style Noon Chai Recipe – Pink Tea
- To begin making the Kashmiri Noon Chai Recipe, boil 1 cup of water and brew tea leaves, till frothy. Now add the baking soda and whisk vigorously for about 10 seconds.
- Add remaining water and Brew till tea turns bright red in colour.
- Now on medium heat, add the milk and whisk it vigorously to achieve a slight froth. The colour of the tea should now be a lovely dark pink.
- Adjust milk to colour of your choice. Add the salt and stir well.
- Pour into a cup and serve the Kashmiri Noon Chai hot.