Kashmiri Black Masala Beans, also known as Warimuth, are a popular dish from the Kashmiri cuisine made with black beans cooked in a spicy and aromatic tomato-based gravy. Dining could never get any better. Relish the true flavors of the valley with the very delectable Masala beans locally known as Warimuth. Enriched with proteins our warimuth is handpicked from local farms and make for an easy culinary favorite of the locals and non-locals.
Here are some of the healthy benefits of Kashmiri black masala beans:
- High in protein: Kashmiri black masala beans are a good source of protein, making it an excellent addition to a vegetarian or vegan diet. Protein is essential for building and repairing tissues in the body, as well as for maintaining healthy muscles and bones.
- Rich in fiber: The dish is also high in dietary fiber, which helps to regulate digestion, promotes a feeling of fullness, and reduces the risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, and certain types of cancer.
- Low in fat: Kashmiri black masala beans are low in fat and calories, making it a healthy option for those who are watching their weight or trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Contains essential minerals: The dish is rich in essential minerals such as iron, magnesium, potassium, and phosphorus, which are necessary for maintaining healthy bones, muscles, and organs in the body.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: Some of the spices used in Kashmiri black masala beans, such as ginger, garlic, and turmeric, have anti-inflammatory properties that can help to reduce inflammation in the body and improve overall health.
- Boosts immunity: The dish contains several immune-boosting ingredients, including garlic, ginger, and black pepper, which can help to strengthen the immune system and protect against infections and diseases.